- Contains 6 inches wide jaws, 8 inches jaw opening, and 3.5 inches throat depth
- Made of 90,000 PSI tensile strength drop forged steel
- Exerts 8,800 LBS of clamping force and comes with replaceable machinist and pipe jaws
- Comes with 360 degree swivel base, large anvil, and corrosion resistant black oxide handle
- Includes a lifetime warranty
- Use this bench vise for all kinds of woodwork, metalwork, sawing, drilling, and gluing things together! Not your average bench vise, this beast is made of 90,000 PSI tensile strength (54,000 psi yield strength) drop forged steel, a large anvil, and corrosion resistant black oxide handle. The guiderails are adjustable to help increase precision and smoothness on the job. It exerts 8,800 pounds of extremely sturdy clamping force and comes with replaceable machinist and pipe jaws. Combine that with a 360 degree swivel base, and you can't go wrong, especially with the added security of the Capri Tools lifetime warranty. This is a great tool to have on your workbench.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed