- Contains 6" wide jaws, 5.7" jaw opening, and 4.2" throat depth
- Made of heavy-duty ductile iron (60,000 psi) and boasts 6,600 lbs of clamping force
- Head rotates 360 degrees and can be locked in w/pull-pin at 12 points, each within 30 degrees
- Base rotates 360 degrees and makes it easy to place and lock jaws where needed
- Includes a 10 year warranty
- Use this bench vise for all kinds of woodwork, pipe work, metalwork, sawing, drilling, and gluing things together! Boasting 6,600 lbs of clamping force, this bench vise is designed for more diverse work with its base and head that rotate 360 degrees for extra customizability. The head can be locked in at 12 set points, each within 30 degrees, and the base is easy to place and lock the jaws wherever needed. The heavy duty ductile iron (60,000 psi) is remarkably strong and can execute mid-level applications flawlessly. The Capri Tools 10 year warranty is included to give you peace of mind.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed