- Ideal for quickly removing nuts and bolts, small engine or radiator work, and other work in tight spaces
- Speed: 11000 RPM, Torque: 320 ft-lbs
- Twin hammer mechanism provides optimal balance and minimal vibration
- Efficient air system dynamics: High power, low air consumption
- Ideal for heavy-duty, long-term work
- This compact, stubby impact wrench is Ideal for quickly removing nuts and bolts, engine work, radiator work, and other work in tight spaces. It has a twin hammer mechanism that provides the tools and your hand with optimal balance and minimal vibration. It runs at an unstoppable 1100 RPM and 300 ft-lbs max torque. It's built with intelligent consideration of air system dynamics, giving it high power and low air consumption, which gives both the tool and your air system longer life. It's designed for heavy-duty, long-term work.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed