- Extended 8-inch anvil means you can reach deeper truck tires
- 1800 ft-lbs max torque Speed: 4,000 RPM
- D Handle allows you to rotate and customize your grip
- Efficient air system dynamics: High power, low air consumption
- Twin hammer mechanism provides optimal balance and minimal vibration
- This is the impact wrench you need to for those heavy duty jobs such as working on large, deep truck tires such as 18 wheelers. The extended 8-inch anvil makes that easy. There's more than enough power at 1,800 ft-lbs max torque and a speed of 4,000 RPM. It's built with intelligent consideration of air system dynamics, giving it high power and low air consumption, which gives both the tool and your air system longer life. The D Handle allows you to rotate and customize your grip. The twin hammer mechanism provides optimal balance and minimal vibration.
Find Similar Products by Category