- Outdoor & Camping
- Presa Razorlite Ultrathin LED Work Light, 210 Lumens
- Powerful COB LEDs produce 2x the lumens per watt, making them very bright
- Light is only .5 of an inch thick, has a modern, attractive look and is also suitable as an emergency light
- It can be hung using either the hook atop or stuck onto any metal surface using the magnetic backing
- DC regulator keeps light consistent, doesn't fade over time (3 hours of consistent lighting)
- CE approved, worked perfectly after being run over by a truck, and comes with a 1-year warranty
- This is an all around work light and emergency light if you'd like to use it for that. Its light is easy to underestimate, but COB LEDs are dramatically (2x) the power of regular LEDs, which gives us a brighter and more consistent light. It's the most attractive, portable, thin work light on the market. The light is only .5 of an inch thick, can be hung using either the hook atop or stuck onto any metal surface using the magnetic backing. The DC regulator keeps light consistent, and it doesn't fade over time. To round off these features are some tests of health and durability; it's CE approved, has endured a car run-over test, and comes with a 1-year warranty.