- Cut through soft, hard, and piano wires with our expertly induction-hardened high-carbon steel cutting edges
- High leverage design takes up to 20% less effort than conventional cutting pliers
- Constructed of premium Japanese forged steel with state of the art heat treating process to ensure longevity of the pliers and cutting blades
- Maneuver easily in tight spaces with the narrow head profile
- Cutting capacity: soft wires (4.0 mm), hard wires (2.5 mm) and piano wires (1.8 mm)
- The Klinge series is our premium line of cutting tools by Capri Tools. The Klinge 8-Inch High Leverage Diagonal Pliers have our expertly hardened high-carbon steel cutting edges that cuts through soft wires (4.0 mm), hard wires (2.5 mm) and piano wires (1.8 mm). 55 HRC cutting edge hardness achieves optimal balance between toughness and edge retention. The pliers are constructed entirely of premium Japanese forged high-carbon steel and underwent state of the art heat treatment process. Combined with our superior bevel design, our pliers stay sharp over time. Narrow head profile make these pliers agile in tight spots. Long cutting edges cover all the way to the tip of the pliers, making it a breeze to cut thin or crowded wires. Long cutting edges A thin profile makes these pliers lighter and more agile especially in tight spots. The Klinge 8-Inch High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers meet ASME B107.11 standards.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed