- 7 in. curved jaw locking pliers, with jaw adjustment up to 1-5/8 in.
- Heavy duty Chrome Molybdenum steel jaws and teeth are more durable and grip objects from any angle better than competition
- Includes convenient built-in wire cutter
- Classic trigger lock release securely lock the pliers in place while you work
- Turn knob adjusts working pressure to lock securely at varying widths
- This 7 in. curved jaw locking pliers is ideal for securely clamping, holding, and tensioning materials. They're forged with heavy duty Chrome Molybdenum steel jaws and teeth, underwent rigorous heat-treated process, and as a result are more durable and grip objects from any angle better than our competitors. The classic trigger lock release is integrated to securely lock the pliers in place while you work, adjustable to lock securely at varying widths. Jaw width opens up to 1-5/8 in. The pliers also feature convenient built-in wire cutters.
Find Similar Products by Category