- 6 in. long C-clamp locking pliers are ideal for clamping bulky work pieces, with jaw adjustment up to 2-1/8 in.
- Heavy duty Chrome Vanadium steel jaws and teeth with premium wear and corrosion resistant nickel plating
- Operation is as easy as turning the screw to adjust the pressure level and fit the object at hand
- Classic trigger lock release securely lock the pliers in place while you work
- Turn knob adjusts working pressure to lock securely at varying widths
- This pair of 6 in. C-clamp locking pliers is ideal for securely clamping bulky work pieces. They're forged with heavy duty Chrome Vanadium steel jaws and teeth, underwent rigorous heat-treated process, and are finished with premium wear and corrosion resistant nickel plating. Operation is made as easy as turning the designated screw to adjust the pressure level and fit the object at hand. The classic trigger release provides more strength and locking force security. Jaw width opens up to 2-1/8 in.
Find Similar Products by Category