- For removal and installation of crank pulley bolt on most Honda and Acura engines
- Prevents engine from turning when held with breaker bar
- Professional grade 50mm socket and compatible with 1/2-inch drive breaker bar
- Hardened Chrome-molybdenum steel construction
- Small enough to get into those tight engine spaces
- This Honda crank pulley removal tool from Capri tools keeps the crank pulley still, allowing users to easily loosen or tighten the crank pulley bolt in most Honda or Acura engines. Professional grade 50mm socket with offset design that will work with any 1/2-inch drive breaker bar. It will prevent engine from turning when held with breaker bar. Constructed of hardened Chrome-molybdenum steel for extreme durability and is small enough to get into those hard to reach tight engine spaces.
Find Similar Products by Category