- Safely remove oil pan drain plugs avoiding contact with hot oil and prevent dropping drain plugs and other fasteners
- Compatible with any 1/4-inch square drive socket in your tool box
- Features flexible shank with 1/4-inch square drive helps remove or thread smaller fasteners even in hard to reach places
- Includes 3 attachments for automotive drain plugs and a socket for driving bits
- Contained on a handy socket rail for hanging or tool drawer storage
- The OTC 5961 builds on the original innovation by broadening the application to most every automotive drain plug design in the market today. The OTC 5961 features 3 attachments for automotive drain plugs and a socket for driving bits. Pre-loosen drain plugs using your standard wrench, then attach the strong magnetic attachment and turn to remove. The plug/bolt is securely held to the attachment and will not fall off. The plug swings away from the hot oil stream - preventing splash and splatter - all the while your hand is kept out of hot oil. Having the right tool for the job is key to good productivity. Helps to save time and money by avoiding dropped or lost drained plugs. The design eliminates exposure with hot oil, 1/4-inch square drive combined with the flexible shaft allows you to interchange your own sockets, allowing you to use this tool anywhere you may need to start threads on a bolt or fastener, even in the most difficult places. Patented design of the attachments fits most every automotive drain plug design.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed