- Ultra fine cutting with internal spring mechanism for when precision truly matters
- Angled jaw for access into small areas, flush bevel for precise flush cut
- Patented internal spring handles are essential for delicate work
- Constructed of premium Japanese forged steel with state of the art heat treating process to ensure longevity of the pliers and cutting blades
- Induction-hardened cutting edges cuts through soft wire (1/32 in, 0.8 mm)
- The Klinge series is our premium line of cutting tools by Capri Tools. The Klinge 5-Inch Flush Cutters is what you need when precision truly matters. It has an angled jaw for access into small areas, and a flush bevel for precise flush cut. Our patented internal spring handles gives you the much needed spring action during delicate work. These cutters have our expertly hardened high-carbon steel cutting edges that are specially for soft wires (1/32 in, 0.8 mm). 51 HRC cutting edge hardness achieves optimal balance between toughness and edge retention. These cutters are constructed entirely of premium Japanese forged high-carbon steel and underwent state of the art heat treating process so they stay sturdy and sharp over time.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed