- Double heated CrMo blades cut up to 16 gauge steel and are 25% stronger than the industry standard
- Compact, lightweight design allows you to cut in hard-to-reach tight spots
- Compound leverage action gives you more force with less effort
- Patented one-hand locking mechanism allows you to work and lock/unlock with one hand
- Handles are designed with a secure and ergonomic grip
- The Capri Tools 7” compact aviation tin snips are the way to go for cutting sheet metal and other similar materials. The CrMo blades are double heat treated and can easily cut up to 16 gauge steel; this also means they’re 25% stronger than the industry standard. They’re compact and lightweight, making them easy to carry around in your pocket or tool pouch and can reach those hard-to-reach tight spots. You can lock, unlock, and operate the snips with one hand thanks to the patented one-hand locking mechanism. Not only do these snips have ergonomic and secure handles, they also provide you with compound leverage action, giving you more force with less effort.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed