- Premium components and advanced technology for daily long-term industrial use
- 1/2 inch drive with torque range of 30-250 ft-lbs or 48-332 Newton Meters
- 9 Open-End Heads: 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 27, 30 mm
- 1/2-inch reversible ratchet head w/quick release + 72 teeth for maximum efficiency in small spaces
- Certificate of calibration included with individualized traceable serial number
- With a 1/2 inch drive and +/-3% clockwise accuracy, this torque wrench surpasses professional quality and meets industrial quality where every detail counts. Premium components, lubricants, and technologically advanced internal mechanisms are utilized to make for a powerful torque wrench that excels in daily long-term industrial use. This particular torque wrench comes with 9 Open-End Heads: 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 27, 30 mm, and a 1/2" reversible ratchet head w/quick release + 72 teeth for maximum efficiency in small spaces. The reverse function is simple to use; you simply rotate the circle on the back of the ratchet head to your desired direction. The entire body is 100% steel and feels solid in your hand with the knurled handle’s non-slip grip. The engraved Foot-Pound and Newton Meter dual scale provides a vivid and clear reading of the measurement. Adjustment is available anywhere between 30-250 ft-lbs or 48-332 Newton Meters. As a testament to its quality, each one of our torque wrenches comes with an individualized certificate of calibration.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed