- Get the extra leverage you need to break loose frozen and stuck nuts and bolts. Extended 18 in. length, 50% longer than standard, gives you extra leverage and makes your job easier
- 3/8 in. drive with 18 in. of extended length
- Chrome Vanadium body and Chrome Molybdenum head for extra strength
- Spring loaded ball bearing ensures sockets are securely held
- Rotates 230-degree for dynamic utilization in a variety of jobs
- This powerful breaker bar functions as an extension bar that securely holds socket wrench style sockets with extra leverage to break loose frozen and stuck nuts and bolts. Extended 18 in. length, 50% longer than standard, give you extra leverage and makes your job easier. The Chrome Vanadium body is paired with a Chrome Molybdenum head, making for an extremely strong and durable breaker bar. The sockets are kept firmly secure by the spring loaded ball bearing. The head rotates 230-degree to provide you with dynamic options for a variety of jobs.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed